OnPoint Group Unveiled as the New Brand for Material Handling Services
Material Handling Services, LLC (“MHS”) announced today a significantly revamped brand, OnPoint Group (“OnPoint”). OnPoint better communicates the organization’s leading strategic position for national facility maintenance as well as full-asset life cycle management and maintenance of doors, docks, material handling and warehouse accessories. This bundled set of solutions gives facility managers unprecedented access to customized, cost-effective solutions for procurement, installation and maintenance of mission-critical material handling and facilities equipment.
The expanded focus has unquestionably strengthened OnPoint’s market presence in recent years, with annual revenue tripling through both acquisitions and organic growth. In addition to its growing employee base of almost 2,000 employees, of which 600 serve as service technicians across the country. OnPoint also partners with over 20,000 affiliated service technicians throughout North America.
“Our customers are responsible for maintaining facility uptime at locations nationwide and need access to a single source to optimize the productivity and total cost of ownership across all of their mission-critical assets,” said Tom Cox, OnPoint Group CEO. “OnPoint is the only North American provider that is uniquely equipped with data-driven solutions and a network of expert service technicians to provide exceptional customer service that is proficient, safe and cost- effective.”
MHS will begin operating as OnPoint this month. The OnPoint brand better reflects the broad scope of the product and service offering, with a focus on providing customers with an exceptional level of customer service. As part of the brand launch, a new website (onpointgroup.com) has been created to showcase the revised brand and comprehensive array of services.
OnPoint Group utilizes focused operating divisions to more efficiently and cost-effectively reach customers with these comprehensive and customizable solutions:
- TFS: Forklift equipment, financing, power, maintenance and data management
- Miner: Doors, docks and safety equipment, facility accessories and material handling equipment
- TrueSource: Nationwide maintenance and repairs for critical facility operations, powered by an extensive affiliate network
- Concentric (currently ABT and NMS): Onsite equipment maintenance programs integrated with motive and reserve power solutions for facilities and equipment
TrueSource was announced this week as an integration of leading national service providers. TFS (formerly Total Fleet Solutions) and Miner, both established brands in their respective markets, will continue to focus their messaging and value propositions to better communicate their uniqueness in the market. ABT and NMS will be integrated and rebranded together as Concentric later this year.
With leading, skilled technicians nationwide and the proprietary technology of OnPoint Group, customers are provided an unparalleled experience:
- Exceptional customer service for enterprise accounts and local branches with more than 600 technicians in over 80 locations across North America;
- A comprehensive affiliate network, partnering with over 20,000 vendors in various critical facility maintenance trades, in addition to employed technicians;
- The most skilled workforce to get the job done right the first time;
- The industry’s most robust data set used to create customized asset roadmaps that maximize total cost of ownership; and
- The stability of half a million assets under management and growing, through continued investment in people and technology innovation.
“Having access to a comprehensive, one-stop shop for material handling and facility needs will have a significant, positive impact on the facility managers who struggle every day with maintaining facility uptime, worker safety and total cost of asset ownership,” said Cox. “OnPoint Group gives customers an unprecedented level of confidence that we’re going to deliver these services with consistency and excellence, so they can stay focused on growing their businesses.”
OnPoint Group is a platform company of Harvest Partners, a leading private equity firm with more than 30 years in investing in middle-market companies.
OnPoint Group is the leading North American provider of management and maintenance services for doors, docks, material handling and warehouse accessories through its industry leading divisions: TFS, Miner, TrueSource, and Concentric. Based in Perrysburg, OH, OnPoint Group has more than 600 technicians in over 80 locations to consistently deliver efficiency, safety and productivity to customers responsible for maintaining multifacility operations. Through an ongoing commitment to technological innovation, OnPoint Group continues to revolutionize the way facility managers optimize the total cost of ownership of mission-critical material handling and facilities equipment. For more information, visit www.onpointgroup.com.