Harvest Structured Capital employs the same sector-driven approach as Harvest Private Equity and utilizes a similarly disciplined asset selection process.
We are a non-control investor who provides structured capital to market leaders in large and growing end-markets with recurring revenue and high, free cash flow generation.
$100 million – $2 billion
$25 million – $300 million
$300 million – $3 billion
$50 million – $400 million
- PIK Preferred Equity or HoldCo PIK Notes
- Convertible Preferred Equity
- Common Equity/Warrants
Harvest Structured Capital has a flexible mandate that seeks to create tailored solutions that best suit the needs of our partners – other sponsors as well as founders/entrepreneurs.
- Supplement cash pay debt with structured capital
- Assistance bridging to total equity need
- Can be upsized in the future to fund M&A
- An alternative to the equity needed to complete a large/strategic acquisition
- Less dilutive solution with no concern about duration mismatch
- Transformative M&A seeking to unlock significant equity value creation
- Allow our partners to retain control while realizing significant interim proceeds
- Extend the hold period to help capitalize on future growth opportunities
- Access to additional capital to fund growth initiatives
- Senior / Structured equity to fund tuck-in M&A program
- Capital is an alternative to cash pay leverage, also less costly than equity
- Flexibility to tailor our capital to the needs of our partner